Swimbait Underground Bait Share - Traveling Bomber Wake!

El_Weruso

• 2 weeks later...

I got to go out twice, no luck :( we had some big fronts come in and I think it had the fish confused. I've contacted the next person in line and I'll ship it out Monday morning. Sorry for holding it longer than expected but got caught up with the holiday. Appreciate the opportunity to throw this bait! 

922A11AF-536A-4B81-B930-7B28EC0F1AEC.jpeg

Update: Trying to find the next available person to use the bait, i understand this isn't exactly the best time for a wake bait but i'll be messaging the next 2 people in line rather than 1 to get this going a bit faster. It's taking too long getting a response, also if you'll be accepting the bait to use it PLEASE try to be more active (At least for your duration with the bait) so we can stay updated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2020 at 5:51 PM, boot_dipp said:

Just got it in the mail today. Will let you guys know how it goes.

15786966568134355199585190351978.jpg

I missed acouple nice browns  in the river. The hooks in the clear caps are the ones that came on it. The cut down sinker needs shaped for the front hook still.  I was fishing an the one I had clamped on split an came off.