SUB Tournament - February

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no one said anything when Adam didn't have the dates on his pictures. Just saying. Im glad Butch joined in and gave everyone the chance to go against him. When and where else will you have the chance to do that? Darth I think you should rise up and accept the challenge and go stick a bigger fish. I'm gonna try and do the same. Hero or zero!

Ps. I have no problem with Adam winning the first sub tourney. Congrats to him.

That is very true actually, dates and video for the first fish and neither for the big one. I don't really care either way because I don't see an 11+ in my near future :oops: Big ups to butch for putting a hurtin on those fish all weekend. Puts into perspective how little I know about swimbaiting, and its damn good motivation.

For somebody to BS and use videos and pics of fish not caught during the tourney, is plain immature. I believe we all here are logically mature enough to not and try to use fish from other days caught.

All fish caught were legitimate and would be a waste of time to post pics of fish that werent caught during tourney dates...

We'd rather go and catch the pig than lie about when you caught her...