Tarpon DRT TiNY Klash x DRT Pulse 1C X Daiwa Ryoga

BassBlaster3000

Tarpon    “The BASS Killer”  “Silver Death”

I was walking home on a hot Florida Sunday from my favorite bass pond when I crossed a path with “HE WHO GREATS WITH FIRE”. We BATTLED, but the SILVER KING was no match for my DRT PULSE 1C Samurai Sword equipped with a Daiwa Ryoga 1520H.

I looked into his black eyes when I released him and I swore he said "We Shall Battle Again One Day".

Sincerely

BB3k

everything about this video is epic man! 

the "tracking screen" was like reliving my youth. 

every time im in florida i try for the canal tarpon, so far ive hooked into 3 of them, but lost em all, they all ate the deps 175 

those clips of the jumps are great, especially the first one when it goes airborne on the hookset 

8 hours ago, chefchris said:

everything about this video is epic man! 

the "tracking screen" was like reliving my youth. 

every time im in florida i try for the canal tarpon, so far ive hooked into 3 of them, but lost em all, they all ate the deps 175 

those clips of the jumps are great, especially the first one when it goes airborne on the hookset 

80s kid.........

Tarpon mouths are bone-rock solid. They throw hooks most of the time, very tough to land. I I had 2 Decoy Quads firmly planted. I was well prepared for this battle.

7 hours ago, Dirtroadhound said:

Freaking awesome!  Did you see him over there or were you just casting to a likely area?  Great catch and video.  Well done.

Thanks dude. I saw a little baby maybe 15 inches chase my TiNYKLASH, said damn there are Tarpon in this joint. Just started launching and working the water.