Another bluegill Shine Glide eater...

168 Rookie

Man I cannot say enough about the Shine Glide, this thing just keeps producing.  First trip this year to a super-clear lake that I don't hit very often; I shore fish and this place is deep, clear and heavily pressured, so it's hard to catch much quality from the accessible shore spots.  Today was overcast and windy, so I thought they might be up away from cover a little more. Fished an area that has submerged weeds less than a foot from the surface with patchy spots of open water here and there--you've basically gotta start reeling as soon as it hits the water or you're hung and your cast is ruined.  Lucked out and got this one to come out of the weeds and eat.

Thanks again SU, the knowledge you've given me since I joined last summer has been amazing, and has led to me having the best month of fishing ever.

quarryface.jpg

quarrymouth.jpg

quarryground.jpg

shineglidegill.jpg

2 hours ago, Harshwaters said:

Nice job.I like the profile of that bait.

I love it--I have this and the S-Waver, which has a skinnier profile, but I just can't get the cadence down on the Waver. This one's heavier too, so I can feel it a lot better than the Waver when it's still far away on the retrieve. 

Edited by 168 Rookie