PB on the bomber wake

Caldeltarat

Headed out for the first time in nearly a month looking to start the fall off right. Tossed near a rock wall and got one of the biggest blow ups I've ever seen. I thought i had the KS state record for about 5 seconds until this fish wouldn't stop pulling drag lol catfished again

20190913_084130.jpg

On 9/13/2019 at 10:48 AM, Caldeltarat said:

Yea bro sickest blow up I've seen in a while

When a big cat decides to eat on top it often does so with supreme violence.  My son caught his first night swimbait fish a few weeks back - a chunky channel catfish - and the sound of the strike sent me running across the rocks at speed because I thought he'd tagged a monster.

9 minutes ago, FishDr said:

When a big cat decides to eat on top it often does so with supreme violence.  My son caught his first night swimbait fish a few weeks back - a chunky channel catfish - and the sound of the strike sent me running across the rocks at speed because I thought he'd tagged a monster.

Yea it definitely threw me because I would've thought cats suck bait in on top but she showed me. It was also crazy because it was right after a missed blow up from a bass that swiped at it and missed the hooks.