Rago baits velvick bv 3d ??

AK47

i just got this bait and i'm pretty new to swimbaits. how do i rig it? came with a hook and its the line through design. any video or write up could be appreciated

Push your line through the front of the bait and it will come out the bottom. Tie your hook to the end of your line. You can imbed a hook point if you want, otherwise your ready to fish.

That is the point of the line through design, by having the bait free from the hook, when a fish hits the bait slides up the line and it doesnt give the fish any leverage to throw the bait. And yes you need to imbed one of the points in the bottom of the bait when you are casting it to keep it from foul hooking and sliding up the line.

That is the point of the line through design, by having the bait free from the hook, when a fish hits the bait slides up the line and it doesnt give the fish any leverage to throw the bait. And yes you need to imbed one of the points in the bottom of the bait when you are casting it to keep it from foul hooking and sliding up the line.

ok cool thanx alot guys

thing is crap if its anything like the Skeet Swimmer...I couldn't get that bait to swim right at all, and to top it off the line thru metal thing pulled right thru the bait just from casting. :evil:

I'm sure the baits they used in B.A.S.S events were made with more love.

thing is crap if its anything like the Skeet Swimmer...I couldn't get that bait to swim right at all, and to top it off the line thru metal thing pulled right thru the bait just from casting. :evil:

I fish the 9" SKT all the time and I have never had any problems w/ it...

I fish the 9" SKT all the time and I have never had any problems w/ it...

i'm sure I just got the defected one, my depthfinder broke the same day, and I kicked a rod off the deck on accident.

i'm sure I just got the defected one, my depthfinder broke the same day, and I kicked a rod off the deck on accident.

Did you get the rod back? If not I can send down the "Jersey Rake" for some underwater salvage.. Also if you need a new depth finder I might have the Elite 5 with mapping for sale..