Forum Updates

swimbaitunderground

On 10/15/2019 at 7:46 AM, swimbaitunderground said:

We are working on getting the link corrected in the Feedback subforum. Thanks for pointing it out

Add Feedback link is back up and running 

3A16F3B8-DF67-4A2D-9375-CE767C73F312.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2019 at 7:32 AM, danthefisherman said:

@swimbaitunderground with the mobile view on Android I have been getting text overlapping the social media icons. Also would like to see title previews for the "NEXT UNREAD TOPIC" button like before if possible. Thanks SU Crew, keep up the good work!

1336193066_Capture_2019-10-30-07-29-26.thumb.png.6fa1b4585add18806b97085319c25d10.png

Thanks. We’ve also noticed the icons and are working on a fix. 

We’re unable to change Next Unread topic at this time.  

One thing that would be an ideal change is the search function. Seems silly that the search capability is only for 4 or more letter words. We try searching “nez”, “250”, and others and you can’t do it. Would make the search function much better utilized 

16 hours ago, swimbaitunderground said:

Thanks. We’ve also noticed the icons and are working on a fix. 

We’re unable to change Next Unread topic at this time.  

Icon issue has been fixed

2 hours ago, Mossypumpkin said:

One thing that would be an ideal change is the search function. Seems silly that the search capability is only for 4 or more letter words. We try searching “nez”, “250”, and others and you can’t do it. Would make the search function much better utilized 

Thats a limitation within the forum software and we have searched for ways around it but have not had any luck finding a solution

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me or does the Trader Feedback function always list buyers as "was trading"? When I go to list myself as "the seller" in the feedback form both on android and my computer, the buyer is always listed as "was trading" instead of "was the buyer". Not sure if it's a glitch or I'm missing something super obvious :huh:

• 3 months later...