October Lull

Noreaster603

Man I am starting to think swimbait fishing is like deer hunting september is fire and then once october comes around there is a lull in the action. ONE decent fish so far this month and it came on a crawler?!? Cant seem to string a pattern together, although I did lose a giant at my feet trying to turn my headlamp on to land it. Maybe next time.

crawler bass.jpg

27 minutes ago, Amistoad said:

My two previous trips scored zero on swimbaits. Finally broke the cycle yesterday with prefrontal conditions and plenty of grinding. October is usually tough for me too. You ain’t alone!!

Its crazy I have tried early mornings, late nights, glides, wakebaits, soft plastics, ponds, lakes, both old and new haunting grounds, from shore from the boat and nothing much to write home about. Got a couple Bacca's in the mail the other day hoping to run them before work in the morning.

1 hour ago, bassbass said:

Get em

out here trying my man hahah

On 10/21/2019 at 1:01 PM, Harshwaters said:

I thought it was just me.Fall has been atrocious.Couple more weeks to get it done.Keep grinding man.

nah man it has been struggle bus city for me too hahah... You know I will, you keep at it too like you said we are on borrowed time in the northeast winter is right around the corner.

On 10/21/2019 at 3:27 PM, boylah said:

I had he same exact experience...but all changes this weekend. Hopefully it means things gonna get better for everyone!

I saw that man, that is awesome you must have been stoked. Id be happy with a 3lber right about now hahah.