TrueCoat Epoxy

chefchris

• 3 years later...
On 11/20/2019 at 4:21 PM, chefchris said:

I had them spinning for about 8 hours, the temperature in the spinner box is about 66-68 without heat, once they spin for 6-8 hours I turn the light bulb on (70 watt) and that will get the box up to about 77-79 degrees. I’ll leave em in the box with the heat on for 24 hours or longer depending on if I need the spinner the next day or not 

I know this is an old post of yours, but I just purchased some true coat myself and was looking around for reviews. I haven't used it yet, but your thread is giving me lots of confidence that I made the right decision to purchase. I'm used to using alumilite clears, lots of odor and bubles always fouling the finish. Feeling optimistic now... how's the durability? Thanks!

18 minutes ago, DPCredeur said:

I know this is an old post of yours, but I just purchased some true coat myself and was looking around for reviews. I haven't used it yet, but your thread is giving me lots of confidence that I made the right decision to purchase. I'm used to using alumilite clears, lots of odor and bubles always fouling the finish. Feeling optimistic now... how's the durability? Thanks!

I still use it; and still love it. No durability issues. Stuff holds up great 

• 11 months later...