Are ufo baits worth the hype

Jake_M_Fishing

UFO Customer service has been exceptional for me ... Guy has promptly answered all my questions and even offered to fix a bait I broke...

I know how busy these guys get and didn't want to bog him down with a clumsy cast I made...So I decided to repair the bait myself...

(I broke the tail section casting into a dock- 100% my fault)

With that being said...everyone can have a different experience... Both Positive and Negative...

But before we go Bashing or broadcasting a "Negative Personal Experience" lets try and remember and respect what these guys go thru to put baits in all of our hands!

Unless you build baits yourself...you have no clue how difficult it can be to consistently pump out batches... Endless variables

And then the Customer Service side... to deal with impatient, picky,immature clients is a whole other aspect of the Custom Bait selling game

Not to mention these guys have families, wives and kids to deal with so lets try and put into perspective...

(Not meant to offend anyone...I just think we should look at things from a different angle sometimes)

I'm waiting 8-10 months for a some saltwater baits, they have regular jobs and do their bait making on the side. I started some baits a couple months ago and not done yet lol Bryan and Justin said it perfectly already

SU I agree wholeheartedly with Justin ...The American Texan....these builders are just like you & me....they get up in the morning have a family to deal with & most IMPORTANTLY have a REAL JOB to occupy a good 8 hours of their day.....thankfully for us (the swim bait purchaser) they also have an addiction .....they love/live to make baits....if you've never built  a bait, jump right in....Iv'e been building baits for myself and friends since 2006....this is all recreationally ...ask my wife how focused/zeroed in my mind/time becomes when i'm building or painting a New bait"...i'm usually building 1-2 baits at a time ....now multiply all this time by say 25-50 to create a "drop" so that the builder then becomes inundated with nay sayers, "I want a different color", damn i didn't get one again....ad nauseam....People if you haven't figured it out the swim bait culture occupies a very unique niche of the over-all fishing community, that meaning its an EXPENSIVE ENDEAVOR ....If you can afford to play....don't step up to the plate, No One but You & I have created this monster ....back to the original question Is the bait Worth the Hype....yes but only if you can afford to play....do your homework, watch videos, talk to your buddies watch social media, another aspect of OUR Culture are the give back daze, sure you still spend $$$ LOL,  but try to attend Toxic Days or the "Gatherings" or any of the other "shows" to talk to the builder/vendors a lot to be learned from them....if on a limited budget, as I would suspect many of us are, buy that New Bait to check the hype...if it doesn't fit your Style , sell it back on one the many different marketplaces to cover yourself and move on... Hopefully were all mature adults here,lol.....It can't be this Difficult....michel...Go Fish!!!