3:16 Lure Company Unicorn Alert!

BigOPigSlayer

7 minutes ago, Galluch 13 said:

still not up

2 minutes ago, swimb8bassin512 said:

I have not seen them come up yet, anyone else get them ? 

I just grabbed a perch. 

I got one in perch. This is in addition to two I "got" on Sunday. Got email confirmations for both orders. They were up for a while tonight, I hope I get both orders (all 3 baby wakes).  Honestly, I ordered the one today just to make sure I have at least one, since I wasn't sure that the ones from Sunday wasn't a glitch.

1 minute ago, SP00N said:

Don't hit add to cart just hit PayPal.

I did that, couldn't get a straight payment to work because it said my PayPal ID was invalid, but then I tried the pay in 4 deal and it charged my account while still telling me my PayPal ID was invalid. So hopefully I got one haha. Have not received a confirmation email of the order yet though.

2 minutes ago, MochilaHotchkis said:

I did that, couldn't get a straight payment to work because it said my PayPal ID was invalid, but then I tried the pay in 4 deal and it charged my account while still telling me my PayPal ID was invalid. So hopefully I got one haha. Have not received a confirmation email of the order yet though.

Damn hopefully it works out. I got a confirmation email right after 

Did he do a different version? The description from the website says cranks down 2-5’??? Either very inaccurate or a different version because I’ve never seen or heard of a baby wake cranking more than a few inches and I’ve fished a good bunch of them