LDC xh vs 13fishing muse H

SDBasser

I have the muse H and asking for a LDC xh for christmas would their be no point in asking for this rod because they have about the same feel when throwing a 250. trying to figure out if I want a dobyns 908, 867, or LDC XH. Which is the most different from the Muse

The Muse series are true fast action rods. Great for getting strong hooksets on jig hook or weedless baits but not suitable for treble hook baits. I have a Muse H as well. And like @ewillsd said the handle is VERY short as far as swimbait rods go. I don't mind it but I think most people prefer longer handles. The Lowdowns and the Dobyns rods are gonna have a much more parabolic action, at least that's what I've heard I don't own one. Better suited for treble baits like the 250. 

So no it would not be redundant to ask for one of those rods. It should open up a whole new category of baits for you. 

I don’t think you’re gonna find the 13 anything any of those rods. The LDC and Dobyns are are going to blow away the 13 in strength, power, taper, sensitivity and so on. For the 250, I’d get the 867. Very parabolic and has the right amount of power and taper to toss 2-10oz effectively