Interest in 2020 SU Swap?

chefchris

Yes sir! I'm in, I can definitely get in on this, definitely have an extra i can contribute from my current builds. As mentioned by Will, their should be guidelines so no one throws the excuse "I didn't expect the bait to be "This/That"". 

13 hours ago, El_Weruso said:

Yes sir! I'm in, I can definitely get in on this, definitely have an extra i can contribute from my current builds. As mentioned by Will, their should be guidelines so no one throws the excuse "I didn't expect the bait to be "This/That"". 

Yes that was one of my main things I wanted to state going forward 

7 minutes ago, Rogervang said:

Any updates, idea, thoughts on this @chefchris on what style bait your going to go with? 

Is it going to be another make your own style bait or a particular bait, wake, slow sink, jointed, no joint, ect. But which ever one you decide to chose,  I'm up for it. 

I thought we’d do make your own style, seeing some guys don’t build certain baits I want everyone to be welcomed and build baits they know work and have confidence in. 

unless people want to only do a certain style, like a wake or lipped bait. 

im open to ideas and suggestions