DEPS BULLSHOOTER

mmasturgeon

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmasturgeon. Did the butch ss come stock with non feathered hooks or did you switch them out?

Jim,

As far as I know it does not come with feathers but will confirm when I get my baits this weekend. That picture was forward to me by a friend and it’s NIB in box so I assume it does not have feathered hooks. I normally take them out anyways or replace the hooks.

(it does change the ROF slightly depending on the hook manufacture)

xxlbass

Nobody said deps doesn't make proven baits but the bs ain't one of them. Not yet and I think that is the point.

the bullshooter will never be a "proven" bait" because only a handful of people own them, but if you want one I will sell you one $400 tyd add 3% paypal and to the moron in Colorado...well your in colorado!!!

Someone put something in this clowns mouth cuz my zippers stuck

what are you 17 years old grow the F*%#^ up...were you dropped as a baby? i

wouldn't make a statement like that towards someone I didn't know just because a post they made..if you were a dog i would put your nose in your own crap

the bullshooter will never be a "proven" bait" because only a handful of people own them, but if you want one I will sell you one $400 tyd add 3% paypal and to the moron in Colorado...well your in colorado!!!

Someone put something in this clowns mouth cz my zippers stuck

what are you 17 years old grow the F*%#^ up...were you dropped as a baby? i

wouldn't make a statement like that towards someone I didn't know just because a post they made..if you were a dog i would put your nose in your own crap

I seriously doubt you would do anything if u saw me but say " I was jus playing man" I'm thru wit you anyway

So next time raise your hand and wait till I acknowledge you then you may speak

:lol: mmmmmmmk

I always enjoy seeing someone's massive collection of swimbaits. I'm jealous mmastergeon.

Fished yesterday at a local lake and found this 9lb bass floating on the surface. Looky looky what was in it's mouth:

IMG_0228_zps520453ab.jpg

IMG_0229_zpsf228bf15.jpg

IMG_0230_zps2537b874.jpg

IMG_0231_zps64d90f53.jpg

Darn gill was 10 inches long. The needle nose in the last pic are 7 inches.

Looks like a pretty cool lure. I'd get one.

Thanks Mike,

I just got mines too :D So it’s confirmed Butch Brown Trout Deps 250ss does not come with feathers. :P In my opinion this color is as good as the others and definitely has its purpose. :ugeek:

Now if I can just get someone (cough) to make a 10†FS SS Gill :P:lol:8-)

-Jun