Drt in stock Klash & TK

El_Weruso

3 minutes ago, 185vsfrog said:

Damn. I didn’t read the fine print.  I ordered two tks.  I wonder if they will knock my order back to one or cancel the order all together.  Oh well.  If they cancel it, i will save three hundred bucks! Overpriced anyway....

No I ordered one of each and they sent me a email asking if I want to pay a 60$ per lure fine and which one do you want to keep. For the "sprirt of fishing the bait and not reselling" lol so basically I'm waiting to see if they want 230$ for a k9 because I misread somthing most websites 1 size of each per person and just cancel your order if you f up. 

16 minutes ago, Kyle1387 said:

Says sinking for the klash 9, is this a new option or does that just mean low float?

sinking is just as described. low float is completely different. it appears this batch was sinking models only from the looks of both TK and K9.

8 minutes ago, Badfish562 said:

sinking is just as described. low float is completely different. it appears this batch was sinking models only from the looks of both TK and K9.

Lists them as hi and lo float

8 minutes ago, Badfish562 said:

Awesome, this is my first one so just wanted to make sure as I hadnt seen a stock sinking model yet.

22 minutes ago, Aye Dat way said:

Lists them as hi and lo float

@Aye Dat way You're right, I misread what was offered here, I thought this was a batch of the DTK being offered which are a sinking model. A little misleading in the description as it states "sinking" but have never seen a K9 that does what the DTK does. Apparently this "sinking" batch is a low-float @Kyle1387

14 minutes ago, Kyle1387 said:

@Aye Dat way @Badfish562   The thing that confused me was that the k9 was listed as sinking at the top and in the details doesnt specify low vs high float. The tks were listed as lowfloat however in their description.

Has there ever been a sinking k9?

yeah I agree that "sinking" bit at the top of the selection on the page was misleading. My low float K9 definitely did not sink, even on 20# fluoro. 

Edited by Badfish562

3 minutes ago, Kyle1387 said:

@Doomlurker @Badfish562

image.thumb.png.b7b5428e15a7b08a40dddee20b00c605.png

This is what I was refering to at the top. NBD either way just wondering if its a new model. Prolly would rather have a lo float anyway that way I cant lose it as easily :D

Idk why is says that I doubt it sinks