Repairing beat up WCZ Citizen's

479Swimbaiter

Sorry if this has been beat into the ground already, I tried the search bar with no luck. However, as the title states, I'm trying to repair some citizens that have gotten pretty beat up. Mainly on the back, where the hook protrudes, after the first fish it ripped about and inch long. The screw lock area will probably be next. What is the best fix? So far I've seen typical mend it and locktite gel but is there any specific hacks to make them last longer? They are hard to come by and I want them to last. Thanks for the help!

Gorilla Glue the super glue stuff they make is all I use you have to let it cure for 24 hours but it works so good and I have had the front of citizens all blown out and I go back to that time and time again, can’t beat it plus it’s cheap 

1 hour ago, Jackon Gill said:

Gorilla Glue the super glue stuff they make is all I use you have to let it cure for 24 hours but it works so good and I have had the front of citizens all blown out and I go back to that time and time again, can’t beat it plus it’s cheap 

Alright I'll be giving that a try. Thanks

if the nose pulls out just fill the opening whole by pouring in mend it and let it sit 12 hours +. add more layers if necessary. Also pull the eyes out carefully and support under the eye area with mend it.