Dobyns Fury update

WaterWolf44

Whats up guys. I want to first thank you for the feedback. I ended up taking a little detour. I saw a deal i couldn't pass up only time will tell whether it pays off. I ended up getting an abu garcia max toro rod and just ordered a daiwa tatula 200 off of Amazon. I will post a review later on. Thanks again

I had the dobyns fury 7’9” m/h and the tatula 200 paired up together great rod and reel could cast a mile I drug in some pretty big fish with it also no problem, I don’t have a bunch of experience with with swimbait fishing only a year but compared to my Diawa DX SB heavy W/ Diawa lexa 400wn (hudd n plastics rod) is so light but in my opinion it’s max lure is a 6 inch bull gill size bait I don’t have anything bigger than that at the moment but I did have a bullshooter 160 and it was to much for the reel and I wasn’t completely confident throwing that much weight on the rod , but your regular 5, 6, and 7 inch baits it’s an awesome set up in my opinion. Infact I had just lost this same rod and reel Sunday night and as soon as I realized I wasn’t getting it back I ordered both rod and reel again that night . The best deal I found was eBay for the reel I think I paid $109 or $111 and the rod I bought from TW