P line cxx

Azguy

2 hours ago, dean_d said:

Love it, line is tough as nails doesn't stretch too bad pretty abrasion resistant also it has no memory i use the 15lb-25lb its hard to beat especially for how cheap it is

not sure about the memory part, mine would coil after a few weeks. 

I would describe the line as heavy duty. Really strong line and never had a break off with it. It's an ok line. What I didnt like is it has a lot of memory, the line discolored after awhile and starts to fray. Mines also coil up but I still like the line. After switching to pf original a couple years ago I never look back. 

Love it. Anything from 12#-20# has been great for me. Yes, it has memory but after you tie on and cast its all good again in my experience. I don't know PLine original but not sure its designed to do what CXX does. CXX is tough !! I trust my expensive baits with it and haven't lost one due to line failure. Not everyone loves it but I do. 

The topic of fishing lines for swimbaits has been spoken about before, Pline is mentioned often and it might help you with different fishing line options.

Edited by El_Weruso