Shellcracker putting in work

CG_Fishes

nice work man

we have dubbed that bait "the skunk buster" , its not the first bait i throw but i always pack em and if the day has been slow or skunk its time to throw the g2, usually picks up a fish or two, and some days its all the want 

Just now, chefchris said:

nice work man

we have dubbed that bait "the skunk buster" , its not the first bait i throw but i always pack em and if the day has been slow or skunk its time to throw the g2, usually picks up a fish or two, and some days its all the want 

thanks, this bait has been 50/50 for me, either it's all they want or they won't touch it, today it was all they wanted. Perfect bait to pitch into spaces in between bushes in 3-6" of water

On 5/14/2020 at 10:09 PM, chefchris said:

nice work man

that is the Bomber wake for me, always coming through in the clutch.

Nice fish man that looks like a solid day, that slime dart looks like a beast too

Just now, Noreaster603 said:

that is the Bomber wake for me, always coming through in the clutch.

Nice fish man that looks like a solid day, that slime dart looks like a beast too

I've been interested in the bomber for a while, just haven't pulled the trigger, just getting into wakes after my success with a spro rat last year

it was a great day, relative to how bad the rest of my year has been. Unfortunately those picks were only like 18-20" no true bigs, I don't mind the 20+" though they get fun

8 minutes ago, CG_Fishes said:

I've been interested in the bomber for a while, just haven't pulled the trigger, just getting into wakes after my success with a spro rat last year

it was a great day, relative to how bad the rest of my year has been. Unfortunately those picks were only like 18-20" no true bigs, I don't mind the 20+" though they get fun

Honestly I wouldnt hesitate I have caught some real nice fish on it and it also saves the day many many times when you need a bite, the new paint jobs are lookin nice a bunch of different patterns. Im with you man the bigger pickerel are definitely fun. Looks like you had a great day regardless.

Just now, Noreaster603 said:

Honestly I wouldnt hesitate I have caught some real nice fish on it and it also saves the day many many times when you need a bite, the new paint jobs are lookin nice a bunch of different patterns. Im with you man the bigger pickerel are definitely fun. Looks like you had a great day regardless.

yeah man, just hard for me to swing $60 on any bait right now, just don't have that kind of money going into college right this fall

12 minutes ago, CG_Fishes said:

yeah man, just hard for me to swing $60 on any bait right now, just don't have that kind of money going into college right this fall

I can understand that for sure man. Good for you that is good stuff, that is way more important to concentrate on.

3 minutes ago, Noreaster603 said:

I can understand that for sure man. Good for you that is good stuff, that is way more important to concentrate on.

yeah, I just like to keep my baits more affordable, maybe in the future I'll step it up

On 5/14/2020 at 7:09 PM, chefchris said:

nice work man

I'm with chris on this one. The G2 always breaks a skunk. Will 99.9% of the time atleast hahaha cool little bait that surely gets bit. Good fishes man, those spot definitely look like it has some heavy weights in there. 

6 hours ago, bigpoppabass said:

Congrats. Btw, those areas in pics should hold some big mamas too. 

I have a few 4s outta this pond but nothing bigger, I have seen a 6 caught though. Looking for a 7 personally

6 hours ago, Rogervang said:

I'm with chris on this one. The G2 always breaks a skunk. Will 99.9% of the time atleast hahaha cool little bait that surely gets bit. Good fishes man, those spot definitely look like it has some heavy weights in there. 

yeah, I'm starting to realize the power of the G2, had it a year but didn't toss it much. That spot is like a 20 acre pond, doesn't have many bigs but it holds a few, still looking for one to break 5, got a 4-15 this spring, which is unfortunately my biggest of the year