wts 316 workhorse

Low&Slow

So lets clear some ish up..unbeknownst to me.. i guess someone was talking ish about my price on this workhorse. I didnt see any of the posts because obviously it got deleted by su. Now i have about 285 in this bait i was trying to recoop a little of the funds. I had no idea about the pre order until after i posted this. Now I have forsure called people out for their pricing. BUT this is a premium bait that is/was pretty rare to get. If anyone has a problem with ANYTHING Im doing online or in person. Get at me, dont be a little b!tch jump in my inbox/dm/pm/whatever and get at me like a man. I honestly have no idea who was upset and i dont really care. Other than that i send my love and respect to the su fam. Be safe out there and tight lines. Thanks @bassbass for the headsup

12 hours ago, bigpoppabass said:

I think the last order was a slow floater. At least that's what mine does. The current preorder is a slow sink. Not sure that helps ya. 

I think there’s been two public drops. 1st one was a SS then the last one like you stated was a XSS. And yes, @Low&Slow is right...the workhorse is a badass glide bait! 

It was unfortunate timing for your post lol 

Give em the gum....... fuggum!! 275 is a fair price. I'd pay an extra 25 to have the bait in 2 days rather than 90. Who the hell wouldn't? Plus, you even said OBO...... some people are little biotches, it's unfortunate.

Edited by Icefreak