Mold creation assistance

SaltwatrBaits

Hey experts,

I hope you are well.  I created a Frankenstein master for a soft plastic bait i want to create.  I am a little worried about creating a mold as i have been super unsuccessful in the past.  I am pretty confident i only have one good shot or this will break.  I was hoping there is someone I can come to for some help or meet with possibly to try and take a look.  Thanks ANY reccomendations are helpful, I also already reached out to row innovations.

Respectfully,

Alex Sammons

44 minutes ago, SLargie said:

Aye, post in grass roots. A lot of knowledgeable bait makers willing to share info

Thanks, from the way the sites set up it kinda looks like that section was for selling homemade baits but thanks for the insight, I’ll Post it there

1 hour ago, Rogervang said:

What material are you using or planning to use? 

I have been using alumilite just got at hobby lobby but im trying to figure out what is a better alternative or something that will last longer

Hobby lobby sells high strength 3 if I'm not mistaking. That's is actually a really good silicone. What did you do wrong the first time, maybe a little insight of your trial and error process can help us determined what and where you went wrong. 

Edited by Rogervang

3 hours ago, Rogervang said:

Hobby lobby sells high strength 3 if I'm not mistaking. That's is actually a really good silicone. What did you do wrong the first time, maybe a little insight of your trial and error process can help us determined what and where you went wrong. 

i used their basic mold and casting stuff, my problem is the claw of my crawfish is pretty unique and to get everything out i have 4/4 times had to destroy the silicon mold just to get the cast out, problem arises when i take the original cast out then if i can manage to salvage it, the recast always has air bubbles i just cant get out.  , trying to recreate a claw that will be more friendly to a mold.