Anyone throw Fish Everything Shad Glide?

soje

I've red the hook size chart, but there's nothing on there about this bait. What size hook and split ring are y'all using? I'm guessing I can tune the rate of fall with rings and hooks. Anyone experimented with tuning these baits?

Thanks in advance. 

IMG_9242D.JPG

21 minutes ago, Phiderman said:

I see he still ships baits without hooks and rings lol. You are probably just going to have to play with it. 

Yeah. One bait came with hooks. I saw someone on Facebook talking about how he promotes a drop or preorder, responds to fb messages, but then doesn't ship or respond to messages, while he sells new baits. He also said He ships baits without hooks lol. I hoped it was just a dude that had a bad experience, but all that ish started happening. He responded to a question when I wanted to buy a bait, but wouldn't give me anything about when they would ship. I finally opened a Paypal case, and messaged him of fb. He responded to that. I got the order a week later. I'm not real picky about perfect paint and finish, but the crackle is only on one side, and there's a little oops where he dragged a tool and scraped off some paint. It doesn't bother me, but I can see a lot of people would expect more for the prices. He's young, maybe he'll get better at the business aspect of it, but if it's a character issue, change is unlikely lol.

20 hours ago, bassbass said:

1/0 for his glides

Are you using Owner hooks? If so, which version? they have so many ST, STX, 36, 46, 4X. I've never learned about all the variations of each manufacturers various lines of hooks. I'm guessing you use the Hyper wire rings though.

45 minutes ago, soje said:

Are you using Owner hooks? If so, which version? they have so many ST, STX, 36, 46, 4X. I've never learned about all the variations of each manufacturers various lines of hooks. I'm guessing you use the Hyper wire rings though.

I use ST36 but have been replacing with ST41 and yes on the hyper rings.

22 hours ago, soje said:

Yeah. One bait came with hooks. I saw someone on Facebook talking about how he promotes a drop or preorder, responds to fb messages, but then doesn't ship or respond to messages, while he sells new baits. He also said He ships baits without hooks lol. I hoped it was just a dude that had a bad experience, but all that ish started happening. He responded to a question when I wanted to buy a bait, but wouldn't give me anything about when they would ship. I finally opened a Paypal case, and messaged him of fb. He responded to that. I got the order a week later. I'm not real picky about perfect paint and finish, but the crackle is only on one side, and there's a little oops where he dragged a tool and scraped off some paint. It doesn't bother me, but I can see a lot of people would expect more for the prices. He's young, maybe he'll get better at the business aspect of it, but if it's a character issue, change is unlikely lol.

This plus all their other antics, social media nonsense and then calling out autism fundraiser I don’t know how anyone can support this kids. 

50 minutes ago, chefchris said:

This plus all their other antics, social media nonsense and then calling out autism fundraiser I don’t know how anyone can support this kids. 

I hadn't seen or heard about all of his antics, until after I ordered stuff from him. I can't find anything of the autism fundraiser. Did he have a fundraiser, or did he call someone out for having one? I'll never need or want anything from him again, and wouldn't have bought from him had I known what I've learned since. It's a shame, young kid gets in on a big money industry, but lacks the character to make it a cool story. Sorry, I didn't start this topic to dog on him, or stir up drama.