hudd lovin

fishindude420

Its getting to be that time again.Brought my buddy out with me this time and his camera since my fkn cell phone cam has no damn flash and ive been missing good oppurtunities of pics with some pigs. about 30 mins into it i fire out a cast. about half way in i get absolutely crushed! 6lb hudd fish almost ripped the rod out of my hands! She hit it like a ton of bricks. one of the hardest hudd hits ive ever got by far. Grinded her in and flipped her on the bank. Fat ass belly on her shes defenitely gorging up for winter time!

post-639-14252987353245_thumb.jpg

Nice fish Tim....has February come early? Have a feeling its going to be a good winter! Good job bro! Healthy lookin' full bodied fish.

J

Thanks john! Yah hopefully this winter kicks out a teener for us:) I cant wait till they start gorging on those protein bars :) I still gotta go get my damn swimbait striper too! hahha.

WOWOWOWOhoo tim stickin em hudd style i look forward to seeing u walk up and stick a 10 on ur first cast of the day again lolool

haha thanks seth.Im looking forward to that happening again too!ahhaah! Hopefully its you sticking a double dee this time though! You put your time in your due for a DD this year! :)