Maine tbf open Win with pats

Skeeter102

Fished the Maine tbf on cobbosseecontee in Maine , for anyone who doesn’t know its quite a decent size lake (9 miles long) and a pressured but beautiful lake . 40 boat tourney against some of Maine’s BEST STICKS

started throwing swimbaits as soon as the trolling motor dropped , we focused on weed patches first and were able to grab the first keeper on a pumpkinseed gill , and we decided to jump to docks And any shade around rocks and lay downs in open sun with shade. continued to throw the pumpkin seed gill, perch snack and golden snack and was rewarded with 10 fish , 9 to the boat and was able to cull 2 times 

we finished first with 24.60 lbs , our first win together and my brothers first tournament in general , which made it that much more special for me to share it with him 

pat makes a great swimbait and I’m finding myself only fishing them over anything else, even in heavy conventional situations lol 

pat we need matching gills in bone ! Lol

F5C7609D-111F-4437-AC6F-188FBAA4DDDA.png

C2FC656A-2B67-4293-ABE3-6292C05FC343.png

3 hours ago, bigpoppabass said:

Congrats!  Yes, he makes great stuff....looks like a lot of folks didn't weigh fish? 

Zoomed in on that side of the board , 30 boats weighed in and had 7 fish each , which is impressive but the lake is 9 miles long , big lake 

we were so surprised but we stuck with it and it paid off