El_Weruso

Free just ask to pay shipping, please don't ask to take them if you don't NEED them, would want these to go to someone who's just starting. The rat makes a good surface twitch bait. The nates is like new, the biwa was barely used, and the 316 frog was just rigged once but it's a durable frog.

IMG_20200819_204151_01.jpg

Just now, El_Weruso said:

Free just ask to pay shipping, please don't ask to take them if you don't NEED them, would want these to go to someone who's just starting. The rat makes a good surface twitch bait. The nates is like new, the biwa was barely used, and the 316 frog was just rigged once but it's a durable frog.

IMG_20200819_204151_01.jpg

Cool of you brother. 

Working on getting a new buddy up to speed. Im pretty new myself, but have got some starter pieces to work with. I’m sure he’d appreciate the hand off and not hearing me tell him to “ be careful and don’t hang it up “ every time I hand off any bait from my bag lol... let me know if no one else or a grom claims it.

1 hour ago, epkimbrough@icloud.com said:

Hey man got into it just caught my first swaver fish a couple weeks ago id be intrested in trying the rat if no ones claimed yet

Sorry i had others message me before you.