Roman Made negotiator vs Rago Glideator

Aj7798

They are very different baits. One is wood, the other is resin. One is very realistic, the other is more impressionistic (like a TT). One of the nice things about the Negotiator is that you can get it with top hooks. Honestly, if you want a realistic glide bait, I'd get the Slide Swimmer before the Glideator.

my .02

Me personally would have to decide more on the cost and availability of replacement if it gets damaged. That is one of the problems with buying baits made overseas.

No, not really. It's far easier and cheaper to get most Japanese baits than it was to replace my lost Freestyle Herring.

lost Freestyle Herring.

The thought if this makes me sick... I saw Alan's video and you handled it much better than I would have....

I have a post up on two forums including this one trying to get a FS Herring. There are exactly zero people willing to part with them. Good luck replacing it! If I find an extra one I will let you know.

PS this is the same Acuna from ABF.

lost Freestyle Herring.

The thought if this makes me sick... I saw Alan's video and you handled it much better than I would have....

PS this is the same Acuna from ABF.

Oh, cool. We should meet up some time.

The bait you saw me loose in Alan's video was a brand new (first time throwing it) FS Bass. Fortunately, someone very, very cool hooked me up with a replacement for it.

I've only used the Negotiator and it gets bit. I have no experience with the Rago. My buddy texted me this picture yesterday. Fresh delivery from our friends from the Land of the Rising Son. ;) I love the perch but I'm sure many of you would love the new trout color...

post-149-14252987476765_thumb.jpg

I've only used the Negotiator and it gets bit. I have no experience with the Rago. My buddy texted me this picture yesterday. Fresh delivery from our friends from the Land of the Rising Son. ;) I love the perch but I'm sure many of you would love the new trout color...

Very Nice... I may get me some new trout Negotiator too they look great.

That new trout color looks sick!