Trying to get my lure from Vic

RVABrian

I dont know which sub this goes in, but its lame to buy a paperweight from Vic on his site when it says in stock, only to have him not ship it, and ignore emails.  I have disputed the charge with paypal, but it just sucks when people have a sh*t business, and act like a moron and keep your money...

Edited by RVABrian

4 hours ago, RVABrian said:

I dont know which sub this goes in, but its lame to buy a paperweight from Vic on his site when it says in stock, only to have him not ship it, and ignore emails.  I have disputed the charge with paypal, but it just sucks when people have a sh*t business, and act like a moron and keep your money...

Did you try him on IG or FB? He's always been good to me, bought a few baits direct and always quick turnaround or had communication if there was a waiting period/pre-order. 

2 hours ago, Unclefish4life said:

Did you try him on IG or FB? He's always been good to me, bought a few baits direct and always quick turnaround or had communication if there was a waiting period/pre-order. 

Someone shouldnt have to hit every message system on every platform known to man just for someone to do the right thing.  Its simple, he knew he took money, he knew he needed to ship a bait - he didn't.  He ignores his emails, and so far has ignored the paypal dispute.  Another buddy has tried to ask him questions via DM and has been ignored as well.  It's lame and pathetic, he might make good baits, but other than that - he's a clown, several people have had the same issues with him...

Edited by RVABrian

• 1 month later...

I waited 3 weeks for one that was supposed to be in stock finally got a email 2 days ago saying it had the shipping label made and now has been awaiting drop off to Usps I pre ordered a Hiroshima a few days prior to ordering the paperweight and mr Hiroshima said he’s finishing up n should be mailing them out Friday and that’s a start to finish not a bait that was already in stock