Phoney Frogs Shad Glide

Ishler

I am curious if any body has felt much with Phoney Frogs. I had purchased a shad glide. The thing looks great and swims awesome. I was counting it down and running it passed some deep submerged logs and it had pulled multiple 8 plus pounders. Unfortunately the first trip it had lost a fin or two. By the third trip out I had lost almost all of them including the tail. I have been trying to reach out to dude for a couple months trying to buy a new set of fins for it. The only time I get a response is if I say something on one of his posts. He has never responded to emails or my dm's. He responds on the post comment saying to dm him and he will get me some but again and again I get no response. Im just curious if any other of you guys has had issues. Im thinking I am just going to have to make my own tail and forget about the rest of the fins since I don't believe the affect the action. 

Thanks SU

IMG_2858.HEIC

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 6:10 PM, Ishler said:

I am curious if any body has felt much with Phoney Frogs. I had purchased a shad glide. The thing looks great and swims awesome. I was counting it down and running it passed some deep submerged logs and it had pulled multiple 8 plus pounders. Unfortunately the first trip it had lost a fin or two. By the third trip out I had lost almost all of them including the tail. I have been trying to reach out to dude for a couple months trying to buy a new set of fins for it. The only time I get a response is if I say something on one of his posts. He has never responded to emails or my dm's. He responds on the post comment saying to dm him and he will get me some but again and again I get no response. Im just curious if any other of you guys has had issues. Im thinking I am just going to have to make my own tail and forget about the rest of the fins since I don't believe the affect the action. 

Thanks SU

IMG_2858.HEIC 1.82 MB · 24 downloads

Hey have you hit them up on fb messagener they just reached out to me today 

I have a phoney that met its demise on the corner of a concrete piling.  Bait is unusable so I can pull the fins off and send em to you.  Pm me your address and I’ll try to get em in the mail this week.  

art

I messaged him on Instagram and he just left me on seen. I used to really dig this guys baits but I’m definitely disappointed in the durability of the bait. The fins were basically done after 3 fish and after the bottom fin came out it just noses up cause the weights a little uneven. 

• 2 years later...

I can tell you he is a class act. He has never hesitated to correct something even if it was my fault it happened.  They are fish catchers as well.  I know he was having some connectivity issues for a while as they live in the boonies.  Try fb or send me your info to my email and I will reach out for you.  They don’t sponsor me and I get nothing out of this except helping a fellow fisherman out.