New Citizen 7s or battle shad

Toker710

yeah good luck. I missed out on two freaking packs because i has to reenter my CC info, which should’ve been automatically saved. all I wanted was a god damn goblin set. now i’m gonna see them on here for $70-$80 dollars. makes me so god damm angry. 

49 minutes ago, dounledigithunter said:

yeah good luck. I missed out on two freaking packs because i has to reenter my CC info, which should’ve been automatically saved. all I wanted was a god damn goblin set. now i’m gonna see them on here for $70-$80 dollars. makes me so god damm angry. 

Don’t be angry man.   They are just lures and I’m sure they will be flipped here.   So it costs you double what it would have if you caught the drop.  Might cost you an extra $40 out of pocket.  Not the end of the world.   Imagine missing out on a Pizz drop and not even be able to find “Any” Pizz bait for resale.   Just like Pats everyone just trades for other Pizz or other Pats.   Imagine paying $300 for a DRT K9 when they retail for $109.   It’s the  way the Swimbait game is right now.  Most all baitmakers do drops.  Some are easier to score on and others not so easy. Fortunately the one you missed out on was an easy drop to score on so the baits should be available flipped here and won’t be so overpriced.   My suggestion subscribe to WCZ and he will send you drop dates and times.  A lot of baitmakers don’t even do that.   Set an alarm on your phone and log onto the site 2 mins before the drop.  Keep refreshing til you see the baits up.  Pick what you want and have your phone auto fill your name and address.  Use PayPal to purchase fast.  Works most of the time for me.   Hope this helps

18 minutes ago, 185vsfrog said:

Don’t be angry man.   They are just lures and I’m sure they will be flipped here.   So it costs you double what it would have if you caught the drop.  Might cost you an extra $40 out of pocket.  Not the end of the world.   Imagine missing out on a Pizz drop and not even be able to find “Any” Pizz bait for resale.   Just like Pats everyone just trades for other Pizz or other Pats.   Imagine paying $300 for a DRT K9 when they retail for $109.   It’s the  way the Swimbait game is right now.  Most all baitmakers do drops.  Some are easier to score on and others not so easy. Fortunately the one you missed out on was an easy drop to score on so the baits should be available flipped here and won’t be so overpriced.   My suggestion subscribe to WCZ and he will send you drop dates and times.  A lot of baitmakers don’t even do that.   Set an alarm on your phone and log onto the site 2 mins before the drop.  Keep refreshing til you see the baits up.  Pick what you want and have your phone auto fill your name and address.  Use PayPal to purchase fast.  Works most of the time for me.   Hope this helps

In a way silent drops will be very helpful to people who try and get them  but miss out in the matter of seconds.  Tonight's drop sold out in 3 minutes i believe. For example slyguy did a silent drop a few weeks after his original drop that he announced. That helped me get the 7.5 flash Gil that sold out fast on the first drop 

8 hours ago, 185vsfrog said:

I partly agree with you. but I don’t throw hard baits. no pats, no pizz’s or anything like that. i’m subscribed to the news letter and all that, I was just at work. I stopped working at 8:50 so I could get in on it. I don’t know why my credit card didn’t stores the info, I had one of each in my cart and went to check out and poof. gone. i’ve been selling most of my fishing stuff here lately just to stay a float and managed to save the $70 it’s gonna cost me to get two packs. the goblins and the militia. then someone’s gonna come on here, and ask $70 for one pack. I know it’s the swimbait game, but jesus. 

9 hours ago, HogFarmer619 said:

In a way silent drops will be very helpful to people who try and get them  but miss out in the matter of seconds.  Tonight's drop sold out in 3 minutes i believe. For example slyguy did a silent drop a few weeks after his original drop that he announced. That helped me get the 7.5 flash Gil that sold out fast on the first drop 

but does Mike do silent drops? I’ve always seen them advertised. 

@dounledigithunter

hey man I got 2 packs of the 6in goblin coming in was going to try a trade one pack for 6in militia since they sold out in seconds but seeing has you were not able to get any and really wanted some 

ill let you get one of my 6in goblin packs for 40 only ask for a couple bucks more then retail price to cover shipping 

just on or reply back here if yo interested