Nuke Warm Baits

oh da shiz

It's time to order up a new Ranger boat cover and dang these things are some $$$$.    Alas, gotta sell some baits to cover the cost.   I don't need to sell them all and I'm not desperate either.   

If you see something you like, send me PM and we can go from there.   If you've got my number you can text me as well.  

UFO -  Tilapia /  Juvi 

Waterhogg - (Wakes)  dark crappie / bluegill  1 with gold tint and the other plain with rubber hook point covers  / (slow sink) bluegill

Trapp Bass - 2 piece wake

Toxic Wade Hoggs that I was told was painted by bassjak comes with 2 tails but no hooks or toothpicks

HPH - 8"  sinker  has small chip in paint at the top of the joint and can be seen in the pic if you zoom in on it

DEPS 250's -  SU collaboration /  OG Bluegill SS not converted

Klash 9-  HI float lemonade comes with tail and lip

I'll ship via USPS with tracking.  When you send your PM please identify the bait you're wanting and your offer.....    Check my rep on SU before you decide to offer and pay.  PayPal F/F or cover fees

IMG_1782.jpg

62240915189__C8DC66C1-6803-4B6C-802A-218AAFCBB4D2.JPG

Since 99% of the PM's are asking for prices, here ya go..... As explained in the PM's responses, I did pay some flipper prices to acquire some of the baits....  Also I circled the spot of the chip on the HPH  it's really small as you can see.    If you want more than 1 bait we can work out a deal for them. 

Revised Baits.jpg

Revised Baits2.jpg

Edited by oh da shiz