Drt / tatula rod

DirtyMitten

So I noticed a lot of times before a drop there’s a glitch on there sight, hard baits will sometimes pop up prior.  I had the window open from last nights drop and it popped a collab rod I couldn’t buy with a 10% discount code.   Anybody see this?

It said it was a 7’9” mh.  It was all of a sudden on a left open window I had from last night.   Refreshed it and it was gone.  This same thing will happen before drops. So last night I knew 3 min before the drop something was coming because the hard bait icon was popping up but you couldn’t click on it.  

That looks like it just not sure the name was monstruo but the tatula part was exactly like that.  It was weird how it was on my screen  out of nowhere.   Like I said before I’ve seen it happen with there baits when I’m on the constant refresh it will just pop up.  I can’t afford for drt to drop a rod before the gathering god darn it.   The old lady is not gonna be happy grabbing that rod some pizz’s and a f5 collab rod.  She’s gonna leave me lol

The site has been that way since I started checking for drops a few months ago.  If you bookmark the hardbaits page the rod will show as sold out if there are no hard baits live at the time....

https://drtusafishing.com/division-rebel-tackles-usa-products/hard-baits.html

15 minutes ago, dean_d said:

I hope they get the 70 remix in stock one day, i see people on auction sights trying to flip them all the time but I won't spend a grand on a rod. But 7' rated to 9oz seems like a shore fishing dream rod to me when everything is grown in the summer

I’ve been watching one pop up on eBay listed at $1500! 

33 minutes ago, swimbaitingthe229 said:

Buyee has them too 

Thanks, and another friend informed me of that too. I wasn’t “watching” to buy the one for $1500. It just pops up a bunch as a suggested item. I’d love to have a DRT/Tulala collab or DRT/Studio Composite collab. Money and availability sort of prohibits that for now though haha!