Info on this guy dounledigithunter

Ryker Memmott

6 hours ago, StriperAddict said:

Were you looking to get a 6"? If so Ive got a rigged white one.

Pm me your address and I will ship it out to you in the next couple days.

Every time I start losing faith in humanity, people like this step up and remind me how blessed we truly are. Good show, brother.

Screenshot_20200109-121053(1).png

i'd usually just save my comments for myself, but i'll express myself one time here for you or any other young guys watching....

if a guy goes above and beyond and out of the way to do something so generous as offer you a free bait for your situation as @StriperAddict did above....  THANK HIM PROFUSELY!!  i mean it's a $20 bait, $5 hook and $8 to ship a bait out.... that money didn't fall out of the sky this morning into Anthony's lap!  there are so many members on here that would step up and do what Anthony has done, but acts like that will start to fade away if not the gratitude is not reciprocated!!    

29 minutes ago, buzzed bait said:

i'd usually just save my comments for myself, but i'll express myself one time here for you or any other young guys watching....

if a guy goes above and beyond and out of the way to do something so generous as offer you a free bait for your situation as @StriperAddict did above....  THANK HIM PROFUSELY!!  i mean it's a $20 bait, $5 hook and $8 to ship a bait out.... that money didn't fall out of the sky this morning into Anthony's lap!  there are so many members on here that would step up and do what Anthony has done, but acts like that will start to fade away if not the gratitude is not reciprocated!!    

I agree with this 100%. There was no reply to him and then another member stepped up also.

I also agree with the fading away as I have sent a bait to a member in a similar issue and never received a thank you.

Edited by bassbass

58 minutes ago, buzzed bait said:

Thank you guys again I individually messaged them saying thank you a bunch. I think that is really important because it really did make my day and it shows how good the community is. They are willing to help me out after I was bummed about getting scammed by that guy. I will definently try to help people like me in the future when I can.