Oh She CHOKED IT Last Night - Castaic Lagoon

midnightbite

Yo Matt! Nice fish dude! I was fishing just off the launch ramp. Was that you around the corner towards the bridge? Did you weigh that fish? Mine had the head of an 8 pounder but she was skinny. Looks like the same deal with yours and the ones Ben posted a couple weeks back. Lagoon bass are usually nice and fat. They need to start stocking it again ... but I guess the fact that they aren't is probably helping that Hudd bite right now!

-Dax

Dax,

It was my friend Jason and I by the bridge. My Hudd did not get any love that night nor did my friend and his MS Slammer. I guess that was you by the launch ramp. Congrats on the catch.

Congrats to you also Dwels.

We had to leave early that night because my friend has work early in the morning or we would have stayed longer and fish other areas.If you see me on the goon say hi!

Raymond

Dax,

It was my friend Jason and I by the bridge. My Hudd did not get any love that night nor did my friend and his MS Slammer. I guess that was you by the launch ramp. Congrats on the catch.

Congrats to you also Dwels.

We had to leave early that night because my friend has work early in the morning or we would have stayed longer and fish other areas.If you see me on the goon say hi!

Raymond

Crazy. So at this point, if any of us run into any other people fishing out there right now, chances are extremely high, it's another SBU member. Figure we're the only ones crazy enough to go out there this time of year. We need a secret hand shake or something.

-Dax

Sounds good to me Dax. Maybe we can meet up there one night and have some tacos from the taco truck after the swimbait session. I like the secret handshake idea. I like the idea of a secret society of swimbait fishermen. Hahahahahahahaha

Kilog .. . here's the 8" Nightstalker you just sold me. She went about 4. Hammered it.

post-965-14252987565423_thumb.jpg

10 minutes later, had another one on but broke her off. My line was frayed. Such a jack ass for not retying. Still, the $$$ is worth it. Sickness.

Radray ... handshake thing might get weird, but PM me next time you're heading out!

-Dax

• 2 years later...