Do big baits catch more big fish?

Delaware

I do think big baits catch bigger bass on average but even though big bass like a big meal for their energy exerted they don't usually pass up an easy  meal even if it is bite size.                    I read somewhere that small bass react 4 times as fast to a lure as a big bass so my way of thinking is if the big baits will deter the small bass from hitting it then it will give the big bass more time to react and hopefully strike.

My personal experience is that it’s helped me with quality over quantity, . PB was caught last fall after only a couple trips out with a swimbait and fueled me to dedicate this entire year to them. Been a weird year with weather patterns and exponentially more fishing pressure so was kind of a tough year. But from the small Local fishing community around me I’ve heard it’s been extremely tough for even conventional gear, so I chalk it as a win, lots of skunks, but averaged probably 2 decent fish a week. 

It took me about 3-4 years of swimbait fishing until I learned enough to be catching big fish consistently. the whole "SiCk BiG sUpEr GiAnT sHmAgNuM sHwImBaItS cHaLlEnGe" shtick isn't going to produce anyone big fish because they aren't taking anytime to learn anything and aren't making these videos to teach anything. I could shoot a video of me trying to fly a helicopter and crashing spectacularly, but that doesn't mean helicopters can't fly.