NEW PB

MartinG

49 minutes ago, chefchris said:

awesome man, congrats on the pb. 

hows the float tube thing? been thinking about it for a few select out of the way places where i feel it would the only way to get in and out easier than a kayak @MartinG

Chris, honestly I think you will enjoy it! We know the kayak can get into tight places but the floaty can get in tighter( that includes hiking into places) If it gets to shallow I can just stand up fan cast and move on. Windy days on the kayak is a pain, and fishing off shore can be almost impossible. Other than fishing swimbaits, I have a lot of love for deep cranking and the float tube still lets me fish the off shore humps in my Deep SoCal reservoirs.   I have a kayak and a ISUP. Nothing holds position better than a floattube as long as you got juice in your legs. It also keeps you from bringing too much. The most I bring is three rods and three beers lol. Here my set up and I fish this thing all year long! Dead of winter heat of summer.

No electronics and as simple as it can be, so simple I can throw it in the trunk. 

Add swimbaits In the mix and the grind is Harder and too me much more satisfying!

C20A30BC-B889-4073-A492-1AE2C66F6388.jpeg

Edited by MartinG