DRT’s are you on site

iFishLA

1 hour ago, _diggy_ said:

I could not make it this week, sleep took precedent. I was up until after midnight EST and had to tap out. 

Sandman 1- Me 0 

He wins every once in a while. I suffer from insomnia, but sometimes I wish I could just tap out too. I hope you have better luck next time.

1 hour ago, Jackon Gill said:

Dropped at 2:00am EST.... Fr 

Yes.. I remember last year or it may have been the year before, but I caught a klash 9 drop at 2am eastern time. This is before I knew about the Saturday drops. And I wanna say it was during the week, but honestly I can’t remember. I just checked the site randomly, because I was up and bored, but they were there. 

1 hour ago, _diggy_ said:

That might be the latest time in recent history.

Honestly, after 12am, I am assuming they are not dropping. 

I will check if I am up, but I try not to be up late if there is not a need so I can wake up and get the day started.... or fish.

Watch next drop be at 4am est :-D

Totally understand! I wish I could go to sleep early. I get maybe 4 hours of sleep a night and I might get a couple hour nap in between 6-8 pm. It sucks, but I’m used to it after years of sleeping this way. My wife has to have at least 8 - 10 hours of sleep.

3 minutes ago, 18RangerZ520L said:

Besides the Jokers, anyone know what baits and colors were on last nights drop?  Thanks!

They had a very limited quantity of Klash 9s. The three colors were Pro Blue, Clear “something”, and Biwasagi.