Magnum Shine Glide

ClaytonBish

@ClaytonBish I’ve had a trout one for over a year now no fish or follows on it but my water is mostly stained lol cool cheap 9” bait the pads get old n bait becomes squeaky which I like  , worked good on my curado 201xg with the retrieves . Definitely felt comfortable with letting it sink to the bottom . If it snags  I’m out $40 bucks maybe?  Not that bad for me , hope this helps 

• 3 months later...

Old thread I missed--this bait definitely gets bit. It's versatile too; you can work a slow, meandering glide, a stop-and-start, even use your rod or reel handle to do jerkbait-type twitches. I look at it as a super-cheap version of a Hinkle Shad, no offense to the Hinkle Shad. I've caught on both the trout and crappie colorways.

20200720_105921.jpg

Screenshot_20200611-201043.png

On 2/17/2021 at 7:28 PM, 168 Rookie said:

Old thread I missed--this bait definitely gets bit. It's versatile too; you can work a slow, meandering glide, a stop-and-start, even use your rod or reel handle to do jerkbait-type twitches. I look at it as a super-cheap version of a Hinkle Shad, no offense to the Hinkle Shad. I've caught on both the trout and crappie colorways.

20200720_105921.jpg

Screenshot_20200611-201043.png

i have a smaller shine glide (7 1/4”) and i found that working it like an s-waver works good. slow crawl with those quick half-handle turns. i use a 5:4:1 and it still darts great.