Stolen goods found. But nothing I can do

Zack.H

They are being sold on eBay now... And I can't afford the bid sadly. So in 15hours I will be watching my own baits being sold in front of me basically... Here's the link.. I guess if anyone wants a sweet deal on lures here's the link...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Large-Musky-jointed-lures-Rat-trout-Swimbait-/133556455761

Edited by Zack.H

You said you filed a police report, right? Contact the officer that filed the report and let him know you found your baits and theyre listed in the same city as you. Shouldnt take much longer to get them back

18 minutes ago, XmcginnisX said:

You said you filed a police report, right? Contact the officer that filed the report and let him know you found your baits and theyre listed in the same city as you. Shouldnt take much longer to get them back

^this

5 minutes ago, B Chap said:

Hey Zack, I just placed a bid on it. If I win I'll send you all your baits back. I hope Ebay or the police find the guy first, but if not, please dont bid on it.  Lol

What’s the name of the lot?

One other thing to keep in mind. Oftentimes people that steal ish sell it to a pawn shop for quick cash so there’s a chance the seller on eBay isn’t the person that robbed you but instead might have purchased your baits from the thief. Either way it’s your stuff and you should go through the above channels to get it back, but keep a level head so you don’t get yourself in trouble. 

but once you know who stole your stuff, ass kicking sounds like it’s in order.