Stolen goods found. But nothing I can do

Zack.H

I told the dood I’m from Cali but I’m out in Idaho for work and asked if we can meet up to avoid shipping.  He just responded asking if I can make it to Lewiston.  Pm an address ASAP and I’ll try to setup this ass whooping for ya

1 hour ago, bake and waker said:

I told the dood I’m from Cali but I’m out in Idaho for work and asked if we can meet up to avoid shipping.  He just responded asking if I can make it to Lewiston.  Pm an address ASAP and I’ll try to setup this ass whooping for ya

Dude I'd you could get the address that would be amazing!!

And I already have the police involved and they are up to date. But they say it will take months using warrants to get the guys personal information. And I tried to contact the seller but no info. How do I report it on eBay? Dude all of you are amazing thank you for all of the help!!

3 hours ago, B Chap said:

Hey Zack, I just placed a bid on it. If I win I'll send you all your baits back. I hope Ebay or the police find the guy first, but if not, please dont bid on it.  Lol

Dude you are an absolute awesome human I can't express my gratefulness!! I did have bids on it. But once it passed $100 I was out, Im a broke man lol.

I just messaged him so now it’s the waiting game. I told him I fly outta Spokane Saturday morning and asked to meet up before then.  Told him I’m working in post falls.  I’ll message him again offer 200 cash to entice the rat..stand by

12 minutes ago, Zack.H said:

And I already have the police involved and they are up to date. But they say it will take months using warrants to get the guys personal information. And I tried to contact the seller but no info. How do I report it on eBay? Dude all of you are amazing thank you for all of the help!!

Try emailing eBay at

stopfraud@ebay.com

you can contact the seller via ebay and let them know they are involved in selling stolen goods - if he’s a reputable seller he will shut the auction down. 

0222C038-D84E-47BB-9D2E-487465132041.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Jim137a said:

Try emailing eBay at

stopfraud@ebay.com

you can contact the seller via ebay and let them know they are involved in selling stolen goods - if he’s a reputable seller he will shut the auction down. 

0222C038-D84E-47BB-9D2E-487465132041.jpeg

I will email ebay. I contacted the seller already but he ignored the message

4 minutes ago, Zack.H said:

I will email ebay. I contacted the seller already but he ignored the message

If I were you I would keep screen shot or other evidence that you contacted the seller advising him of the situation - if he continues with the auction he is knowingly and willingly selling stolen goods.