Stolen goods found. But nothing I can do

Zack.H

I'm a cop and we do "rips" on stolen stuff on Craigslist, Ebay, etc.  We would act like we wanted to buy thr stuff, then meet up in plain clothes and unmarked cars, then surprise!!!  ;)  We do rips with dope dealers too.

And the pawn shop should have record of who pawned all your stuff to them...  

Good luck, hope you get all your lures back.

Edited by 18RangerZ520L

4 minutes ago, 18RangerZ520L said:

I'm a cop and we do "rips" on stolen stuff on Craigslist, Ebay, etc.  We would act like we wanted to buy thr stuff, then meet up in plain clothes and unmarked cars, then surprise!!!  ;)  We do rips with dope dealers too.

My dope in the bushes

5 minutes ago, 18RangerZ520L said:

Yeah it definitely wasn't sold to any pawn shops. They were all contacted. But good to know. Trying the set up a controlled buy to catch this guy. But it all comes down to if I can get a meet up.

3 minutes ago, epkimbrough@icloud.com said:

That sucks man. I was going to bid on those but I'm not gonna support stolen goods. Best of luck trying to get them back.

I understand. They will be finding who's selling them. And once they are sold. I will sue for restitution and recive the full sold price on ebay. So if someone does win the bid on here. I WILL get your money back

58 minutes ago, Zack.H said:

I understand. They will be finding who's selling them. And once they are sold. I will sue for restitution and recive the full sold price on ebay. So if someone does win the bid on here. I WILL get your money back

I'm bidding on them. If I win im sending them back to Zack. Please dont bid on them. Lol

1 hour ago, B Chap said:

I'm bidding on them. If I win im sending them back to Zack. Please dont bid on them. Lol

Dude thank you. So much.  I can't even begin to put into words how amazing this whole group has been. I feel like I'm apart of a giant family rather than a community!!

Hey pm me your number so I can try and arrange a meeting.  He just responded he’s in Lewiston and we could meet. I told dood I got 200 cash but don’t know where to tell him to meet.  I haven’t responded yet but doubt that he will give his address.

4 hours ago, B Chap said:

I made contact with the seller!! I will keep you all in formed!!

So I have bad news. I know the guys name and number of who has them currently. But he is not seeming willing to give them back. And the pawn shop lied about the dates they received these lures. So I'm going through a really tough process

1 hour ago, B Chap said:

I didnt win the bid. The top I could go was $205. I'm sorry Zack, I tried man. I dont have much extra cash either. wife lost her job with the covid crap.

Also I really appreciate you trying man!! So very much.

4 hours ago, B Chap said:

I didnt win the bid. The top I could go was $205. I'm sorry Zack, I tried man. I dont have much extra cash either. wife lost her job with the covid crap.

Seeing all the support of this community, without regard for individual situation, for a member suffering injustice is heartwarming. And awesome. Carry on.