Northern ohio

Kickinbass1011

I’m from northern Ohio (Auglaize co) but now live further south between Dayton and Cincy. Just really started throwing swimbaits again this year after not using them for a long time. Got a few 4lbers this year on swimbaits but my pb came on a crank. 99% of the time I’m fishing public water. I want to explore other lakes in the state that I’ve never fished like in central, northeast, and the AEP ponds. 

58 minutes ago, bassmaster1 said:

I’m from northern Ohio (Auglaize co) but now live further south between Dayton and Cincy. Just really started throwing swimbaits again this year after not using them for a long time. Got a few 4lbers this year on swimbaits but my pb came on a crank. 99% of the time I’m fishing public water. I want to explore other lakes in the state that I’ve never fished like in central, northeast, and the AEP ponds. 

There are some giants in AEP. I’d be very confident throwing large swimbaits in any of those lakes, they are crystal clear. 

46 minutes ago, Bassoholic23 said:

There are some giants in AEP. I’d be very confident throwing large swimbaits in any of those lakes, they are crystal clear. 

Yea I’ve heard and seen some big ones caught out of there. I need to plan a weekend this coming year since it’s 2.5-3hrs away 

9 hours ago, bassmaster1 said:

Yea I’ve heard and seen some big ones caught out of there. I need to plan a weekend this coming year since it’s 2.5-3hrs away 

There’s lots of good camping spots, a float tube is a good option for some of the lakes back in the woods. Or at least waders, as the shorelines can be steep and or thick with brush.