Hoog Trout

jkarol24

Good review again, thanks for posting. Saw one in the store yesterday and didn’t buy it (partially because they also had a gizzard 250) but also because I don’t know anything about the bait maker or that bait. After seeing the review I might have to snag one. It’s a very nice size/profile too. Not too heavy for how decent of a presence it has. 

1 hour ago, Bass_blaster said:

Good review again, thanks for posting. Saw one in the store yesterday and didn’t buy it (partially because they also had a gizzard 250) but also because I don’t know anything about the bait maker or that bait. After seeing the review I might have to snag one. It’s a very nice size/profile too. Not too heavy for how decent of a presence it has. 

Yeah, definitely a newer name in the swimbait scene, but certainly making a nice bait, and has been super quick with responding to questions, order for extra tails, etc etc. plus the dang thing just swims good.