jfish

mofish

I've been trying to reach him for a couple of weeks. Had a two for one deal and only received one bait... Oh well. The bait i recived is quality and worth the price paid even without the 2fer. Maybe he's having life/family issues. Hopefully not....

First time I contacted him about baits it took over a year for him to reply. I bought a two for one in December. He said he received payment and would keep me posted; still waiting for info or merchandise. Hope he is healthy..and busy.

• 2 weeks later...

I understand things come up or happen. People get sick or whatever, but at least keep the guys who paid for baits posted or have someone you trust relay the message. Another thing is maybe put a hold on your site. Don't let anyone order until you catch up. Just my 2cents. I have nothing against Jfish I ordered baits from him and they were good, just took a little bit of time. Im just posting this for guys who are waiting. I know a few...