Okuma SBX

Streamer

I noticed nobody responded so I was waiting to see if you got any replies since I have one but haven't used it a ton. 

I have a XH (2-10), it's about 10 ounces in rod weight. It's the heaviest rod I have in terms of weight with a tip heavy balance. If that matters to you, skip it. I have other swimbait rods ranging from 6-8oz in terms of weight in hand so it feels much heavier than they do.

Its fast action, so it works well for jig hook baits. Some people say it has no problems with trebles (I have a moderate fast rod for that), but I have not really thrown anything much other than hudds and other paddle tails for inshore on it.  I did try it with a Klash 9 and Deps 250 to test it and had no issues. I planned to test it with a ghost but still have not taken it out of the box.

The H version of this rod is more moderate if you wanted something with more bend. Don't buy it for retail since it sells under retail. 

I had the XH. I love it, it’s a great rod. It’s been talked about in the member reviews section in the past.  It’s fast and is a great soft bait rod. It has a nice custom rod look and feel to it. 

Buy on Amazon. 

My kids broke it on a ceiling fan...

I might get another but I have some others in mind to try. Since moving I’ve spent most of my little fishing time inshore.