SUB Tournament March 12th - 18th

SU Crew4

Over six years of being a member/entering the monthly SUB tournaments I finally caught a fish during the actual contest! We also have giants here in Cali haha

I know it won't hold but couldn't pass up the opportunity to enter the first fish I actually caught during one of these tournaments. Omitting measurement photos because it probably won't matter. Fish weighed 3.74 lbs...a good opportunity to practice my long arm :lol:

20210314_013444-01.thumb.jpeg.9d4eb2bc016bb4c9e2a226e6856951fd.jpeg

4 hours ago, danthefisherman said:

Over six years of being a member/entering the monthly SUB tournaments I finally caught a fish during the actual contest! We also have giants here in Cali haha

I know it won't hold but couldn't pass up the opportunity to enter the first fish I actually caught during one of these tournaments. Omitting measurement photos because it probably won't matter. Fish weighed 3.74 lbs...a good opportunity to practice my long arm :lol:

20210314_013444-01.thumb.jpeg.9d4eb2bc016bb4c9e2a226e6856951fd.jpeg

Way to go brother! I’ve been a part of the forum going on 5 years and I have yet to submit a single fish. 

1 hour ago, BNI said:

Way to go brother! I’ve been a part of the forum going on 5 years and I have yet to submit a single fish. 

I know, right? It's like the fish know when the tourneys are and won't cooperate to spite us. Meanwhile the usual hammers keep grinding in dd's :lol:

Caught a 4, and 2 over 5, but didn't bother with a full submission knowing I can get a bigger fish. The guy I took out broke his PB with a high 6, then caught a low 6 a few cast later. All on the 6" Magdraft Freestyle. I did rack up 100.25" limit for my local club's monthly online tournament. :D

stay tuned for next weekend's adventure...

IMG_45441.jpg

IMG_20210314_162453.jpg

Add me to the list of people that are just happy to be here.

Dont laugh - on a $5 swimbait.   Would have preferred to skunk though, I managed to slip and drop him and lost him with the gripper still in his mouth.  Feel pretty shitty about it.  

Any chance the guy I ran into in the North Bay is on here?  I asked about your Toxic Trucha as we passed each other.  

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2429.jpg