Small Boats

bass slayer

ae4ef3c53c3bf7ed266b1a7dbc1a8ee4.jpg

13 ftr. The best thing about this boat is rolling up to someone in a $60,000 boat and asking if they can take a picture then pulling a toad outta the livewell. And when you hook a fish the boat turns:-)))

Its all electric for fishing the lagoon.

Just got a Champion though. It was a little sketchy fishing deep off shore structure or main lake points on the weekends. I put a 10 hp on it and it hauled ass.

I hate to see it sit outside so if anyone in socal is looking, its a sweet little rig.

If you don't mind me asking about how much did that little setup cost you?  Trying to figure out what I'm gonna be able to afford after I graduate.

A look at my 11’ Colman Crawdad…the nice thing about a Crawdad is its light weight and comfortable to fish out of. MotorGuide XI5 with Sonar and GPS is awesome love the cruse control + anchor lock plus with the anchor mode my direction can change in 5-foot increments in any direction. DREAM BIG Boys. :mrgreen:

Would you post some more pics of your Crawdad please?