Shipping delays

Rharttulane

Hi all, I guess I'm the guy who bought a bait from Rharttulane, the seller. First of all, he has been very responsible and great to communicate with! No complaint at all. I totally understand what's going on across the country right now and that's why I've been waiting for the bait with no question since Feb 16 when it was shipped out from the seller. I contacted him earlier today to see if he has got any notice from USPS regarding the shipping. He thankfully gave me a quick response. Hope that we could hear from USPS soon. I will be totally fine with waiting as long as it is delivered before I move back to South Korea in June :)

Thank you all for your comments!

Youl

9 minutes ago, youlkwon said:

Hi all, I guess I'm the guy who bought a bait from Rharttulane, the seller. First of all, he has been very responsible and great to communicate with! No complaint at all. I totally understand what's going on across the country right now and that's why I've been waiting for the bait with no question since Feb 16 when it was shipped out from the seller. I contacted him earlier today to see if he has got any notice from USPS regarding the shipping. He thankfully gave me a quick response. Hope that we could hear from USPS soon. I will be totally fine with waiting as long as it is delivered before I move back to South Korea in June :)

Thank you all for your comments!

Youl

Youl thanks for the kind words ! Really this was never meant to be directed at you, you have been nothing but pleasant. I just wanted to make sure I was handling things correctly. Also thank you everyone for the information! 

It’s a crapshoot with USPS...I’ve bought a dozen baits over the last month and the only one that gave any trouble was a Mother of all things. Moved to the first sorting center then nothing for like a week...all of a sudden, I come home from work one day and there she is. I just figured it would show up eventually plus I knew the seller was solid.

On 3/6/2021 at 5:13 PM, Rharttulane said:

So I sold some baits and shipped 3 different baits to 3 different states. 2 arrived in a pretty standard timeframe, but one has had ZERO updates since it arrived at a distribution center in Texas. We are coming up on 2 weeks. I am a new member and These were literally my first baits to sell/ship. having a good reputation is obviously really important to me. What is the protocol in these situations. 1. I provided the tracking number soon as I shipped them. 2. I'm trying to get information from USPS but it's like pulling robot teeth. 3. I'm trying to respond as quickly as possible to the guy but I can understand frustration as weeks go by. Thanks for any info. 

Just filed a claim with usps on a purchase that hadn’t updated in 8 days. Took about five minutes and it was updated/delivered the next day. Another time, I shipped some baits that a guy paid close to $300 that went from Ga to Massachusetts, then back to Ga etc.. Kept going back a forth , but thankfully got where it was supposed to go. Something to ponder if your thinking about selling a pile of baits at one time!

Edited by Ridgebaiter