LDC Prod XH, 3:16 10" baits

flyforfish21

Got some more stuff i need to get rid of to acquire other stuff. The production rods just aren't for me, need me some custom!

NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES AT THIS TIME!

First up is a Production XH spiraled to the left (because Ben forgot i was righty :lol: , still laughing about it!). Full grip x-flocked, feels really solid. Nice silver carbon fiber hood. Silver/black color combo, goes with anything. Only have two pics, if you need more i can handle it. This was only fished 4-5 times, Excellent condition.

$225 local pick-up, I'm out by elsinore, but can meet somewhere in between when time allows.

Baits: Barely used. Only one with much rash is the Arm, but barely any.

2 10" wakes, one matte bass, one gloss carp. $175 each TYD

SS Armageddon, perch trout $175 TYD

10" freestyle trout, SS. $275 TYD

(Lexa not included ;) )

post-73-1425298797342_thumb.jpeg

post-73-14252987973874_thumb.jpeg

Baits:

post-73-14252987974228_thumb.jpeg

post-73-14252987974572_thumb.jpeg

post-73-14252987974914_thumb.jpeg

post-73-14252987975287_thumb.jpeg

Any questions, PM me. Thanks for looking.

Geoff

All Pm's replied.

BAA and 10" FS Pending

All others available. Would consider trades for a 7:1 Lexa (i know, too high :lol:, and Not for the LDC, need that cash to put a down payment on a new one.) but that's all i'm looking for.

Geoff

what does it mean spiral to the left or right?

I assume you know the spiral wrapped guides aka "Acid Wrap" that Ben uses on his rods.

General rule of thumb is that the guides spiral in the direction of the reel handle it was built for. Rods built for Right handed reels spiral in the Clockwise (right) direction and Rods built for Left handle reels go in the counter-clockwise (left) direction - this is from the point of view looking at the top of the reel seat from the handle end to the tip.

FYI:

post-1038-14252987976022_thumb.jpeg

post-1038-14252987976392_thumb.jpeg

it doesnt matter which side the guides spiral to.

the only reason why a builder places a bumper guide to the left or right is so that when the rod is laid on the ground/floor/deck the reel handle protects the guide from direct contact with the floor.

anyways, bump for some great baits

it doesnt matter which side the guides spiral to.

the only reason why a builder places a bumper guide to the left or right is so that when the rod is laid on the ground/floor/deck the reel handle protects the guide from direct contact with the floor.

anyways, bump for some great baits

^^Agreed. Just wanted to illustrate. 8-)