Butch Brown tune

Kevinzap

Are there different types of tunes he does on the 250? I’ve heard quite a few different terms being thrown around ex hybrid, saiko, etc. what’s the difference between all these tunes?

He changes the weights, tightens/loosens the screw eyes, and I'm sure a couple other things. How it's done specifically I doubt he'll say. I have one that's tuned to not nose up whatsoever which is great but the regular gliding action on it is very jerky (Planning to tighten the screw eyes). 

1 hour ago, El_Weruso said:

He changes the weights, tightens/loosens the screw eyes, and I'm sure a couple other things. How it's done specifically I doubt he'll say. I have one that's tuned to not nose up whatsoever which is great but the regular gliding action on it is very jerky (Planning to tighten the screw eyes). 

just remember you can't adjust the screw eyes on the injected 250s

My BB Tune is an Injected bait that is filled with gap filler foam, so no water intrusion. It has custom weights in the Belly with Butch’s initials. The bait sinks faster than a stock New Style, and sits very nicely on long glides. I’m sure he does different tunes.