KISS Fishing Bait Roll

Mossypumpkin

Ok so I have a review for these wraps. Might post it in the review section as well. Tested these out this spring and am very impressed! And normally I don’t like wraps. 

So I loaded it it up with 8 Large slammers. The pouches were plenty big enough and help them snug. Two in each pocket, of course. They fit well and did not stick out at all, so they’re deep pockets! You could easily use these for Mother’s and such. 

Side note: I love the design of the flap, how when you fold it down over the pockets, the sides of it are angled inward just a bit. It’s a cleaner look. Hope that makes sense.

So I rolled them all up and tied it tight. I made sure the flap was on the outside. Super easy to carry and very convenient to tote around 8 big baits. The nicest part, like I thought, was that it was very cushioned and durable for your baits. I wouldn’t mind tossing it with the baits into the bushes or on the grass. Maybe not with 8 mothers in there, but 8 slammers? Sure! I even rolled it across my garage floor and they never made a sound. You could practically throw them onto the concrete and not have to worry about your baits. Especially if they’re tied tightly.

I love the simplicity of them. Don’t have to worry about moisture or ripping on seems like cheap ones. It’s very quality made. Hope this helps people decide to purchase one of these! I don’t think anyone would be disappointed!

I want to add to this review that I just got the Deluxe model bait roll and it’s amazing! By far the nicest wrap I’ve seen. I would easily say it’s worth every penny, not only for carrying your baits but for keeping them protected and in good condition as well. It’s thicker and padded and the construction is simple and sturdy. Very well made piece of equipment. Thanks again, @dirtyrat

50 minutes ago, Mossypumpkin said:

I want to add to this review that I just got the Deluxe model bait roll and it’s amazing! By far the nicest wrap I’ve seen. I would easily say it’s worth every penny, not only for carrying your baits but for keeping them protected and in good condition as well. It’s thicker and padded and the construction is simple and sturdy. Very well made piece of equipment. Thanks again, @dirtyrat

I just got my deluxe in as well and I want to +1 this. I'm only a few trips in with it but it has far exceeded my expectations. I plan on writing a full review after I spend more time with it, but my first impressions are fantastic. The build quality is through the roof and the simplicity is refreshing. If you're in the market for a bait wrap look no further. In other news, who wants to buy my lightly used yet heavily worn eyesurrender?